Wildlife Lagoon, on the gorgeous northern shore of Lake Bacalar is the first project of it's kind in Southern Quintna Roo. Plants and animals flourish within a very low density residential community. With a total area of 500 acres, over ninety percent is designated as a nature reserve that surrounds a single row of waterfront residential lots. The project is a residential-only development for the eco-minded home owner.
Wildlife Lagoon is the only area outside of the towns of Bacalar and Buenavista with electricity and paved road access.
About the Wildlife Lagoon Community:
• Active Home Owner's Association
• Owners only, restricted access waterfront community with only 72 lots
• All properties have full and clean title
• Electricity and Maintained Community Access Road
• New Highway nearby, but not too close (no noise)
• New Highway 45 minutes to Caribbean Sea on the Costa Maya
• 45 minutes to the Chetumal Airport
• New Highway to Cancun Airport - 3.5 hours
• 45 minutes to Sam's Club, Walmart, shopping malls, Cinema, Hospitals
• 15 minutes to Bacalar town
• 5 minutes to Buenavista town... drive, bicycle, kayak or boat to town.